Hands on workshops for children and parents at the Ipswich Festival 2013
Relax and weave a hanging piece with Textile artists AnnaMaria Mays, Dorothy Walsh and Mieke den Otter.
Create a hanging circle or crossed motive using a basic twist and weave.
Take it home and hang it inside or outside in a tree.
• Ideal under 2 shades with 2 tables and room to spread out under a tree
• time – flow through all day
• Participants – 15 at time (1piece each)
• No sew, no glue and non toxic
• Learn a new skill
• Equipment supplied children’s scissors
• Materials: dyed merino handspun woollen & other threads,
garden trash & feathers, cane & raffia
you’re welcome to view recent art friendly adventures on…